- Mancus, G., Mental Health Impacts of COVID-19 Response, “Our Need for Nature,” National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. (February 2021)
- Mancus, G., Bridger lectureship, "Meditation and Breathing for Health Providers," Capstone College of Nursing, Capstone College of Nursing. (March 2020).
- Mancus, G., (2019) Greenness and resilience to social and built environmental stress. Environmental Justice: Research, Conversations & Networking Across Disciplines, University of Alabama
- Mancus, G., Movie Night, "Southern Africa, Maternal-Child Health and Global Health Nursing," Capstone College of Nursing Committee on Inclusivity, Capstone College of Nursing. (November 12, 2018).
- Mancus, G., (2018). Structural Inequality, Health, Greenness, and the urban context Baltimore, Maryland. Presented to Community Outreach Course at Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Mancus, G. (Solo Presenter), Cimino, A. N. (Non-Presenting-Co-Author), Hasan, M. Z. (Non-Presenting-Co-Author), Campbell, J. K. (Non-Presenting-Co-Author), Sharps, P. (Non-Presenting-Co-Author), Granger, D. A. (Non-Presenting-Co-Author), Jamila, S. (Non-Presenting-Co-Author), 2020 State of the Science Congress on Nursing Research. A 2020 Vision: The Environment’s Impact on Health, "Exploring the relationships of neighborhood greenness with crime and salivary biomarkers," State of the Science Congress on Nursing Research, Virtual. (September 17, 2020).
- Mancus, G., Campbell, J., Sharps, P., Sigma Theat Tau International 5th Biennial European Conference, "The health implications of violence and green space on urban communities," Phi Chi Chapter, Online due to COVID-19 outbreak, Coimbra, Portugal. (May 2020).
- Mancus, G., Sawyer, M., Cimino, A., Hasan, Z., Carlson, C., Campbell, J., Sharps. P., & Stockman, J., (2019, September) Greenness and resilience to social and built environmental stress. International Conference on Sustainable Development. New York, New York
- Mancus, G., Tsuyuki, K., Cimino, A., Campbell, J. C., Stockman, J., & Gunderson, K. (October 2017). Spatial analysis of factors of the built environment and sexual violence among black women at high risk for HIV/STI. In National Conference on Health and Domestic Violence. San Francisco, CA.